S_Mart Electronics Replacement Policy
Eligible items, conditions and exceptions
Which items are eligible for a Free Replacement?
All Products fall under Replacement Policy. If an eligible item is out of stock from the same seller, it cannot be replaced. Only a refund against the returned item will be issued.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within return window and in stock (exact same item) are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on S_Mart Electroncis
- Item received is defective/does not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact the manufacturer for assistance. Manufacturer contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.